MS Virtual Lobby Day
The National MS Society, Upper Midwest Chapter is committed to creating a world free of MS. By hosting MS Days at the Capitol, we plan to raise awareness with legislators and help MS activists make their voices heard.
Although you can't make it to your local MS Day at the Capitol, we want to make sure that your legislator hears your story and learns how MS affects constituents in his or her district.
Here's what to do:
- Think about your story and how you might describe MS to someone who may not know much about it.
- In the middle section of the email, add your own story. THIS IS IMPORTANT. If you don't add your story, you'll be sending your legislator a blank email.
- Need some help with your story? Answer these following questions:
- What is your connection to MS?
- How does MS affect you or your family?
- In what ways has your life changed since the MS diagnosis?
- Are there any changes you'd like to see that your legislator can help with?
- How would this change benefit you or your family?
This action alert is for residents of the following states only: Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota