The COVID-19 pandemic intensifies the challenges of multiple sclerosis — from difficulty affording medications to increased isolation. Now, more than ever, people affected by MS rely on critical information, support and connection to remain strong and resilient throughout this crisis and beyond. And though we’ve had to adjust to get people with MS what they need right now, we remain steadfastly focused on our mission.
Your support of the National MS Society COVID-19 Response Fund ensures we can meet the urgent and expanding needs of the MS community during this critical time. Needs like:
- Virtual programming and support groups so no one has to face MS alone
- A partner to navigate the challenges of COVID-19 and multiple sclerosis
- Resources and information that support healthcare providers to deliver care
- Amplifying the voices of the MS movement to influence critical policy decision
- Advancing research to find a cure
Please give today.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount: