Each Society event participant takes on two challenges—the physical challenge of the event itself and the philanthropic challenge of raising money to move us closer to a world free of MS. Raising money can seem intimidating, but once you get started, you’ll be surprised by how easy it is. The easiest way to raise funds is to customize your personal webpage and share it with everyone you know! Get started in your Participant Center now!
We are excited to announce the arrival of our NEW Bike MS app! The Bike MS mobile app is available for IOS and Android, and is available also in a mobile web experience. Fast, fun and easy to use… and it’s FREE!
Use the mobile app to:
- Send donation, recruitment, and thank you emails to your friends
- Request donations through Facebook
- Track your progress
- Keep up-to-date on event information
- Update your personal page
If you’re registered for a 2015 Bike MS ride, download the app today! (Links to download the app, either on iTunes or Google play, are in your Participant Center!)
Five ways to maximize online fundraising
- Make it personal. On your Personal Page and in e-mails, share your story and connection to multiple sclerosis.
- Update your content regularly to give donors something new to experience every time they come to your Personal Page.
- Having trouble managing your online campaign? Check the detailed help menus or contact us for assistance.
- Schedule a few minutes every week to thank donors who have contributed to your campaign and remind others that you haven’t heard from them.
- Have fun with it. You can keep in touch with your friends and family to keep them involved in the growing movement to end MS.
Bike MS Participant Center Guide
101 Bike MS FUNdraising Ideas
Bike MS Fundraising Thermometer
Bike MS Pledge Sheet
The 4 + 1 Very Simple, Very Easy, Not-At-All Intimidating Steps to an Ask, by Jeff Shuck