Camp Kern Accommodations and Nearby Hotel Information
Cabin Lodging: $32 flat weekend rate (Friday & Saturday night)
- Bring your own linens or sleeping bag.
- Cabin assignments will be made on a first come first served basis.
- Cabins will be all male or all female.
- Cabins will not be assigned on a team basis. All participants will be placed at random.
- No pairings will be done for any reason regardless of marital status or family relations (Except participating children under the age of 18).
- The $32 bed fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The cabin option will be filled on a first come first served process. Only 450 beds are available. Riders will not be able to register for a bed once cabins have reached full capacity.
- All cabins are air-conditioned; however, cabin amenities will vary based on each cabin. No special placements will be made.
- Riders will only receive cabin assignments in their rider packet at rider packet pick up.
- There will be no transferring of bed assignments upon receiving cabin assignments.
- Cabins will not be locked or monitored; therefore, the individual is solely responsible for all personal belongings.
- Camp Kern policies: no smoking permitted on campus, alcohol is not permitted in cabins, cabin areas or outside of the Assembly Hall.
Tent Camping: FREE
- Bring your own tent and gear
- Camp Kern policies: no smoking permitted on campus, alcohol is not permitted in the camping area or cabin areas.
- There will be a designated tent camping area with restroom facilities available. No electric hookups.
- Pop up campers will be permitted in a designated area.
If you do not need overnight accommodations:
- Riders who are not staying the night or are not riding on day two will need to make their own transportation arrangements.
- Family and friends can drop off or pick up riders at Camp Kern and join in the festivities.
- For those who are riding on day two, riders will need to check in at 6 a.m on Sunday morning.
- Please note: riders are not permitted to start earlier than the scheduled time for the safety of all our riders.