The National Multiple Sclerosis Society Upstate New York Chapter has recently established the Spring 2008 Incontinence Supplies Program offering free incontinence products to Chapter members who qualify.
To qualify, you must:
- Be diagnosed with multiple sclerosis
- Reside within the Upstate NY Chapter’s 50 county service area
- Submit an Incontinence Supplies Program application
Once approved, you may choose from the following products:
- Rite Aid Protective Underwear
- Small/Medium (34”-46”)
- Large (44”-55”)
- Small/Medium (26”-41”)
- Large (42”-54”)
- One Size Fits All- Belted Shields with Buttons
- Poise Pads, ultra thin
Please note that supplies are limited. For more information or to request an application, please email Chapter@msupstateny.org, or call 1.800.FIGHT MS/1.800.344.4867.
All inquires and applications are kept confidential.