From hair Cut-a-thons to Harley Poker Runs, and everything in between, much of our fundraising effort is carried by people in the local community who take it on themselves to plan, organize, and execute events that help to support our mission to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. Community fundraising events will be posted here as they develop. For more information about events or to learn how to do a fundraiser to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, please contact the Chapter at 732-660-1005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From hosting a dinner party, to organizing a poker tournament, to donating proceeds from product sales, there are countless ways you can choose to benefit the New Jersey Metro Chapter.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started…
- Guest bartend at your local bar and collect tips for MS
- Have your band perform and charge a cover
- Host your very own karaoke night and charge per song
- Plan a garage or apartment sale
- Turn your hobby into profit - sell your wares and donate a portion to MS
- Plan a poker tournament with the proceeds going to our chapter
- Host a wine-tasting event
- Plan a “Dress-4-MS” day at your office or school
- Throw a “sales” party at your home. Sell products such as make-up, cooking supplies, etc., with the profits going to MS
- Have a bake sale
- Organize a car wash for MS
- Plan a Dance-a-thon
- Organize an outdoor event: Hike, Ski, Kayak for MS
These are just a few ideas to help get you started. Perhaps you have a creative idea that could raise some money for MS? We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about the possibility of hosting your own third party event benefiting the New Jersey Metro Chapter of the MS Society.
|November 2, 2008|
|November 6, 2008|
If you are having an event that you would like listed on the this page please let us know!