If you do not remember your username or password, the system can send them to you. Please provide the email address you registered with.
Error: Please check your email address and try again.
The MS Leaders Challenge is a fundraising competition among aspiring and seasoned leaders to raise funds for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, give back to a great cause, and change the world for everyone affected by MS.
This year marks the 23nd anniversary of the National MS Society Gateway Area Chapter's MS Leaders Challenge (formerly "MS Corporate Achievers"). Thanks to the leadership of this group and many leaders before you, we have raised more than $3 million dollars to help drive research breakthroughs that continue to fuel the treatments and solutions that will stop the disease in its tracks, restore what has been lost, and end MS forever.
The MS Leaders Challenge Campaign will give you the opportunity to:
- Impact the lives of over 8,000 people living with MS in
- Network with industry leaders
- Earn recognition for you and your company in the St. Louis Business Journal Giving Guide
- Earn the National MS Society’s esteemed Leadership Award
- The top fundraising Challenger, Legacy Challenger, and
team will receive special recognition in the St. Louis Business Journal
Giving Guide, recognition on the local MS Leaders Challenge website, the Leadership Award, and bragging rights for the year!
- Challenge participants raising $2,018 or more will be included in the St. Louis Business Journal Giving Guide and receive the Leadership Award at the 2018 Celebration Party.
- Challenge participants raising $1,000 or more will receive two tickets to the 2018 Celebration Party.
View the MS Leaders Challenge Orientation Guide for more information.
Our how-to videos on our online fundraising tools will help you become a fundraising pro in no time!
March 8, 2018 | 6-8PM, Kick-off Celebration
- Washington University Office of Technology Management
- Speaker: Dr. Emily Evans, MS Fellow and Neurology Specialist
March 28, 2018 | 6-8PM, Fireside Chat
- Third Degree Glass Factory
- Speaker: Announcement coming soon!
April 19, 2018 | 6-8PM, Networking Dinner
- Acero | Maplewood
- Speaker: Steve Gymer, MS Navigator
May 8, 2018, Fundraising Deadline
- Please have all funds in to Gateway Area Office, Attention: Abby Rosenkoetter
May 23, 2018 | 6-8PM, 2018 Celebration Party
- Hosted by Osborn Barr
- Speaker: Suzan Noel Knese | Chief Operating Officer | Osborn Barr
November 9, 2018, Publish Date
- St. Louis Business Journal Giving Guide
Date(s): March 8 - May 8, 2018
Location: St. Louis, MO
Fundraising Minimum: $2,018
Event Contact: Abby Rosenkoetter