About MS Leaders Challenge
The MS Leaders Challenge is a fundraising competition among aspiring and seasoned leaders to raise funds for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, give back to a great cause, and change the world for everyone affected by MS.
This year marks the 24th anniversary of the National MS Society Gateway Area Chapter's MS Leaders Challenge. Thanks to the leadership of this group and many leaders before you, we have raised more than $3 million dollars to help drive research breakthroughs that continue to fuel the treatments and solutions that will stop the disease in its tracks, restore what has been lost, and end MS forever.
The MS Leaders Challenge Campaign will give you the opportunity to:
- Benefit from networking
opportunities with established business and community leaders
- Raise $2,019+ and be recognized in the St. Louis Business Journal as a Corporate Leader
- Raise $1,000+ and receive two tickets to the 2019 Celebration Party
- Be a top Challenger, Legacy Challenger and/or Challenge Team member and receive photo recognition in the St. Louis Business Journal Giving Guide
- Campaign Kickoff |
Thursday, March 28, 2019 | Washington University Office of Technology
- Fireside Chat Networking Reception | Wednesday, April 17, 2019 | Third Degree Glass Factory
- Fundraising Deadline | Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Celebration Party | June 13, 2019 | Venue announcement coming soon!
Fundraising Minimum: $2,019
Event Contact: Taryn