Walk MS: Gainesville may look a little different this year - but why we walk remains the same. While we will not gather in person in 2021, you can still end MS, your way.
Walk with your friends and family around your neighborhood or gather your team for a socially distanced stroll through the park. No matter your route, you can tailor Walk MS for you through exciting and new ways to connect and celebrate.
NEW Walk MS Interactive Experience
Log in to the Walk MS On-Demand, Interactive Experience to experience everything you love about Walk MS event day at your fingertips!
If it’s your first time logging in, enter your first and last name and your email address on the top right of the screen, “Click Here to Log In” for access.
Explore the new Walk MS Interactive Experience to connect, find resources and celebrate our progress. Visit now or on event day to:
- Create a Virtual Walk MS Bib - share why you walk and check out the gallery to see why others are walking. After you create your bib, share it on social media!
Thank you to our 'Why I Walk' Bib & Gallery Sponsor:
- Visit the National and Local Sponsor Booths - check out goodies and resources our wonderful sponsors have for you.
- Walk over to the Living with MS Tent - find Society support, resources, events and programs, from support groups to MS experts, to help you live your best life with MS.
- Celebrate 75 Years of Progress - see how far we’ve come in changing the world for people living with MS.
- See What’s Happening in Your Community - find your state on the map (bottom right on the screen), then Walk MS: Gainesville to see top fundraisers, team rankings and a special kickoff video.
- Save and Collect in Your Backpack - find the “backpack” icon on the bottom navigation. As you explore and visit booths, you can “save” resources like sponsor resources, upcoming programs and videos from your local Walk MS staff to your backpack to review at another time!
Share on Social Media
Use #walkMS and #MoveForwardYourWay to share your Walk MS journey on social media everything from team T-shirts, your virtual Walk MS Bib to your fundraising progress!
Use the Walk MS App
This powerful tool will keep you connected to the MS community and raise awareness on event day.
- Finish a Challenge, Earn a Badge - Get involved in fun challenges on the Walk MS App and earn badges (be sure to share your accomplishments on social media).
- Deposit Checks - On the day of Walk MS: Gainesville, make a big fundraising push! When you receive a check, use the quick and easy check deposit feature on the App so that it goes directly to your fundraising progress.
- Track Your Steps - Track and share your steps because every step leads to something greater.
Tailor Walk MS for You
We have tons of resources and support to help you move forward your way.
- Walk Your Route - Wherever it is: at a park, a treadmill in your basement or in your neighborhood all routes lead to a world free of MS.
- Access Our Library of Resource - From fundraising ideas to team resources, Walk MS has your back.
- Connect with the Society - Reach out to your dedicated Walk MS: Gainesville team for support in reaching your goals, whatever they may be! You can also reach out to Fundraising Support any time at FundraisingSupport@nmss.org or 855-372-1331.