Our bike shop partners are ready to help you maximize the Bike MS experience. They are a great resource on bikes, service, equipment and training advice. Visit one of them to make sure you and your bike are ready for Bike MS!
The Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors are major supporters and partners of the National MS Society, supporting our efforts to raise awareness of multiple sclerosis and raise funds to support research, programs, services, and advocacy for those living with MS.
The Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor personnel are cycling enthusiasts with the experience and knowledge to help make your Texas MS 150 experience safe and enjoyable. The Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors provide the service, knowledge, and expertise to help you maintain your bike and other cycling equipment.
In addition, the Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors can provide a variety of support services to you and your team. Services may vary from store to store, so be sure to contact the store to inquire about their team support programs.
Select a Topic
Bike Store Sponsors
- 2049 S. Richey St., Pasadena, TX 77502 – 713-472-6651
- 603 East Main Street, League City, Texas 77575 – 281-332-6433
- 629 S. Mason Rd., Katy, TX 77450 – 281-492-7433
- 25807 Northwest Fwy., Cypress, TX 77095 – 281-463-2200
- 2422 Bay Area Blvd., Houston, TX 77058 – 281-480-9100
- 11105 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77077 – 281-558-2234
- 6935 Cypresswood Dr., Houston, TX 77379 – 281-320-0399
- 5339 Weslayan, Houston, TX 77005 – 713-529-9002
- 7506 FM 1960 East, Suite F, Humble, TX 77346 – 281-812-8423
- 1022 Wirt Rd. #326, Houston TX 77005 – 713-804-5158
- 2307 Texas Ave., College Station, TX 77840 – 979-383-2308
- 17937 I-45 South #101, Shenandoah, TX 77385 – 936-321-0200
- 1504 Yale Street, Houston, TX 77008 – (713) 802-1707
- 24948 FM 1093 #220, Katy, TX 77494 – 832-437-7584
- Northwest: 17458 Northwest Fwy., Houston, TX 77040 – 713-466-1240
- Southwest: 9760 Fondern, Houston, TX 77096 – 713-777-5333
- 13425 University Blvd., Suite #100, Sugar Land, TX 77479 – 281-201-2091
- 6100 Westheimer Rd. #126, Houston, TX 77057 – 713-783-8180
- 303 Memorial City #326, Houston, TX 77024 – 713-464-6363
- 1355 W. Bay Area Blvd., Webster, TX 77598 – 281-823-5154
- 5000 Katy Mills Cir. #505, Katy, TX 77494 – 281-994-5291
- 25415 I-45 Southbound, Spring, TX 77380 – 832-610-3930
- 801 Durham Drive, Houston, TX 77007 – 713-863-0991
- 5427 Blossom St., Houston, TX 77007 – 713-861-2271
- 517 S. Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78704 – (512)-477-3472
- 10947 Research Blvd., Austin, TX 78759 – (512)-345-7460
- 9900 W. Parmer Ln., Austin, TX 78717 – (512)-637-6890
Trek Bicycle Guadalupe
Service Center Only
3202 Guadalupe Street | (512) 267-3495
Trek Bicycle Bee Cave
12005 Bee Caves Road | (512) 634-8844
- 2438 West Anderson Ln. #B1A, Austin, TX 78757 – 512-467-2782
- 1705 Valley View, College Station, TX 77840 – 979-696-9490
- Our Bike Store Sponsors for Bike MS: Round-Up Ride are happy to assist you with your cycling needs for the Texas MS 150! Download the Dallas Bike Store Sponsor listing to find the location nearest you.
SAN ANTONIO AREA
- Our Bike Store Sponsors for Bike MS: Ride to the River are happy to assist you with your cycling needs for the Texas MS 150! Download the San Antonio Bike Store Sponsor listing to find the location nearest you.
Texas MS 150 Bicycle Safety Inspections
Not only does your body need to be in the best shape possible for the Texas MS 150, but your bike should be finely-tuned and road-worthy as well. To ensure your bike is in the best shape, please take it, along with your cycling shoes, to one of the Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors for a FREE professional safety inspection. Pedal inspection is also a critical component of the overall safety inspection, so don't forget your cycling shoes.
- Bike Safety Inspections are not mandatory, but are strongly encouraged by the National MS Society to promote a safe Texas MS 150.
- Bike Safety Inspections are performed by Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors only.
- Once your bike passes the Safety Inspection, you will receive a Texas MS 150 Safety Inspection Sticker to display on the stem of your bike (sample at top-right).
- With this sticker, you are eligible for FREE labor (parts and materials are extra) if you need any mechanical repairs during the Texas MS 150.
- Bike Safety Inspections are provided at NO COST February 21 through April 24; $15 fee April 25 through May 1.
The bike safety inspection provides you with the confidence to know that your bike and you are safely prepared for the event. In addition, completing the safety inspection improves the safety for all of your fellow cyclists on the road with you to College Station.
Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who are the Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors?
A. Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors are the bike store sponsors of the Texas MS 150 and are the exclusive bike store sponsors to the National MS Society.
Q. Where are the Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors located?
A. The Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors are strategically located to serve the major market areas in and around the Houston and Austin metropolitan areas. Sponsor stores are also located in Beaumont, TX and College Station, TX. Other chapter bike store partners are located in Dallas, TX and San Antonio, TX for your riders from those regions. You can view the full list of Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors by clicking the "Bike Store Sponsors" tab above.
Q. What is a Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor?
A. A Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor is an event partner of the National MS Society who provides needed cycling products, services, and education to Texas MS 150 participants and teams.
Q. Can a Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor provide the services necessary to maintain my bike?
A. Absolutely! All Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors are full-service businesses that not only get you on your bike and on the road, but are able to provide the knowledge and expertise to help you maintain your bike and other cycling equipment.
Q. Can a Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor provide the FREE bicycle safety inspection?
A. Yes. Only a Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor is able to perform the safety inspection needed to receive the safety inspection sticker for your bike.
Note: Bicycle safety inspection dates to be announced soon!
Q. Do the Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors support other cycling events?
A. Yes. Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors support the Recommended Ride series, as well other community-related cycling events.
Q. What are some other things the Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors do to support the Texas MS 150 and the National MS Society?
A. The Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors also support the National MS Society by offering coupons and special promotions for ride participants leading up the event, and by sponsoring a percentage of the bike store gift certificates that riders can earn through their fundraising.
Q. When are the Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors available to begin providing products, services, and education to my team and team members?
A. Immediately! Our bike store partners stand ready to serve you throughout the year.
Q. Why should my team or team members choose to do business with a Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor?
A. Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors are major supporters of and partners with the National MS Society in our efforts to raise awareness about multiple sclerosis and the funds necessary to support research, programs, services, and advocacy for those living with MS.
Q. What are the benefits of my team and team members partnering with or doing business with a Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor?
A. Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors are cycling-enthusiast businesses with the experience you and your riders can depend on to help make your Texas MS 150 experience safe and enjoyable. Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors provide a full line of cycling products including, but not limited to, bikes, apparel, shoes, and accessories.
Q. What special services and support can a Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsor provide to me and my team?
A. Texas MS 150 Bike Store Sponsors can provide a variety of support services to you and your team. Services may vary from store-to-store, so be sure to contact the store(s) of your choice to see how their team support programs work.