The MS Leaders Challenge is a fundraising competition among aspiring and seasoned leaders to raise funds for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, give back to a great cause, and change the world for everyone affected by MS.
Join a network of business professionals committed to ending MS forever—the 2019 MS Leaders Challenge for Ohio Valley! Class members will enjoy networking opportunities to foster new professional relationships, gain insight from leaders in the community, and help fundraise to accelerate research breakthroughs.
Nominations for the 2019 MS Leaders Challenge remain open through March 6th, 2019, and the program runs through mid-May with a $1,000 fundraising commitment. For questions about nominations or to learn more about the MS Leaders Challenge program, please email or call Julia Burks at Julia.Burks@nmss.org or 513-657-7004.
- March 19th – Kickoff Reception & MS 101
- March 23rd – Fundraising 101
- Early April – Strength Finder Assessment and Class
- April 27th – Leadership Panel
- May 16th – Celebration Party
- You will also receive 2 webinars to view during your challenge and have 2 service day options!